Development of Database Committee
- To develop, maintain and update a database of programs and organizations that work in this area and on this issue.
- Aggregate the resources available locally, nationally and on the internet.
- Maintain that list and decide how best to integrate it into the EndofBullying.com website.
Plan educational sessions for monthly Task Force Meetings Committee
- Work to collect information on and schedule monthly educational sessions.
- Session timing will be 15-45 minutes.
- Brief overview of what program or resources offer the community in the end of bullying world.
- Film these events for website use.
- Possibly work with local media on this task.
- AZPM, Access Tucson, Tucson 12
Plan workshops committee
- 4-10 larger workshops that involve training for community members on various anti-bullying areas.
- 1-4 hour workshops on varying topics.
- Possible educational credit for educators.
Courage to be Kind/PSA Competition Committee
- Communicate with various partners
- Schools and School Districts
- Ben’s Bells
- Pima County A orney’s Office
- Mayor and Council
- Human Rights Campaign
- Look at date and encourage involvement
- Create guidelines and deadlines for PSA competition
- Look to partner with local media
- Count back on timing for awards event.
- Discuss category and GP winner/s and prizes
Youth and Peace Conference Planning Committee
- Work with past committees to create this city-wide event.
Work on Guidelines for RFP rounds Committee
- Develop guidelines and documents for recommendation to the Executive Committee of the FCRU
- Special Committee has some recommendations for this group.