Courage to Be Kind Week 2013
Anti-Bullying Spirit Week: April 29th – May 3rd
Join the Fund for Civility, Respect and Understanding’s End of Bullying Task Force, Ben’s Bells Project and The Pima County Attorney’s Office for a week of activities that bring our community closer together through kindness, compassion, respect and understanding.
We invite school campuses, church groups, afterschool programs, senior centers, workplaces, etc. to join in the fun and connection. Register to receive a Kindness Kit full of suggested activities and resources for each day of the week.
Registration is closed.
MONDAY- April 29th
CREATE YOUR KIND CAMPUS DAY
- Chalk and Kind Inspirational Quotes provided
TUESDAY- April 30th
- Kindness Notes Provided
- Connecting Kind Notes with others participating in the week encouraged
THE SCIENCE OF KINDNESS and PERSONAL COMMITMENTS TO MAKING TUCSON
- I’ll Make Tucson Kinder By . . . tags provided
- Coloring Posters provided
THURSDAY- May 2nd
MIX IT UP DAY
- Tips and tools provided
FRIDAY- May 3rd
KINDNESS TO THOSE WHO CARE FOR YOU
- Teachers, Administration, Faculty, honor all those folks who help you with your day.
Let this experience be a reminder of the power of intentional kindness and the importance of treating everyone with civility, respect and understanding today and every day.
>Your Kindness Kit will be available for pick up at these dates, times and locations:
Thursday, April 25
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ben’s Bells Downtown
- 40 W. Broadway Blvd.
Friday, April 26
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ben’s Bells Main Gate
- 816 E. University Blvd.
Saturday, April 27
- 10 a.m. to noon
- The Loft Cinema
- 3233 E. Speedway Blvd.
- Please note that this is our Step Up, Speak Out, End Bullying Showcase and Awards event. We encourage you to attend. Learn more about this event at http://endofbullying.com/details-and-guidelines/